Black German Shepherd’s Scholarship – A Complete Guide
We are introducing an annual scholarship, called “Black German Shepherd’s Scholarship,” which can be taken by all college and university students.
The scholarship is pretty straight forward; all you have to do is write an authentic and exciting 1000-2000 words long article on anything related to “Black German Shepherd Dogs.” This competition will give you an opportunity to share your love for animals through your writing, and this experience will further help you with your studies as well.
This scholarship will be auxiliary towards student’s tuition. It is valued at about $1000 and offered one scholarship per academic year.
A Bit About The Scholarship
This scholarship – Black German Shepherd’s Scholarship, was started to help and educate people about BlackGerman Shepherds around the world. Our primary focus is training needs, specific dog breed guides, and dietary requirements when it comes to publishing. Learn a lot about us here.
Our goal is to help you care for your BGS dog easier; therefore we would love to provide a scholarship for those who love German Shepherds, or students studying about animals – taking them a step closer to their dream career with this scholarship.
What We Look for in a Winner?
We need someone who not only has a passion for writing but is an enthusiastic dog lover; who would love to share their knowledge with others.
Students studying animal related degrees such a veterinary medicine, animal behavior, or animal science, are encouraged to apply. However, other students from different field of studies can also apply.
All we want is someone who’s dedicated to researching and sharing their knowledge with other dog lovers out there.
You can choose any German Shepherd Dog topic of your choice and write about 1000-2000 words. Make sure the topic you choose is engaging, and fun to read. It can be on anything from how puppy socializes, to keeping a check on your dog’s health.
Before you start writing, read through some of the material on our site so that you have an idea of the writing prose and tone we are looking for.
Are You Eligible to Enter?
Students who are 18 or above, and currently enrolled in a university or college are eligible for the scholarship. However, don’t despair if you are below 18! You can still participate, but you will need permission from your legal guardian or parent to enter.
Guidelines for Participants
After the completion of the article:
- Put your name, and the title in the file name then save it.
- The email you work for the email@example.com
- Give proof that you are currently studying.
- Add your phone number in the email.
- Make sure you submit your article before December 11th, 2019.
- Send the email using your university’s official email address.
- Your work needs to be authentic and shouldn’t have been published anywhere else.
Scholarship Terms and Conditions
- All entries made should be in clear English.
- If “Black German Shepherd” doesn’t get an acceptable entry, they have all the rights reserved not to award the scholarship.
- The Copyright of each entry is the property of the author, but once the article is submitted, you give the scholarship the right to publish the article.
- The winner’s work will be published on “Black German Shepherd” and will be awarded $1000 scholarship.
- Member or employees of “Black German Shepherd” can’t participate in the scholarship.
- The judge makes the final decision.
Let the writing begin May the odds be in your favor.
We wish you all. Good Luck in the world!
Harry Kaur – BlackGermanShepherd.info